From: "Tom Penney" <blots at visi.com>
To: "TCLUG" <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] [OT] Trolling

http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/tclug-list/2003-August/058615.html

http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/tclug-list/2003-August/058624.html

http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/tclug-list/2003-August/058695.html

http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/tclug-list/2003-September/059530.html