I've come to the conclusion that it is just his personality. The tone of
his posts are annoying as hell to me. I have gone off on him as well. I
know what you mean.

He has also posted some useful information as well and some genuine
attempts to be helpful. I find it fascinating why some of his posts piss
me off so much but I see that as my problem. He obviously is very bright
and knows his stuff but there is something about his attitude that gets
me riled. His "that sucks, this is better, your stupid if you don't see
that" attitude is really childish but I think he really believes what he
says to be true.

my 2 cents.

Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>