On Monday 08 September 2003 10:54 am, Peter Clark wrote:
> On Monday 08 September 2003 10:47 am, Adam Maloney wrote:
> > Setup a rule to bit-bucket anything with that address in the headers, OR
> > anything with the common subject line or message text?  You could
> > possibly scan your old mail for messages that originated from a local
> > comcast.net IP, and figure out who it is.
>
> 	Sure, that's the way to solve the problem at my end. But if I'm getting
> this junk, then I'm sure others are as well. It seems to me that the right
> thing to do would be to find out who is sending it out, so they can get
> their computer de-wormed.

<cynic>
You must have way more time and energy then most people :-)
</cynic>

As a linux adovcate, I'd much rather see you spend your time and energy
advocating linux (and linux email clients) then beating your head against the
win32 virus wall.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at mn-linux.org>          | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500