On Monday 08 September 2003 01:00 pm, Bob Tanner wrote:
> As a linux adovcate, I'd much rather see you spend your time and energy
> advocating linux (and linux email clients) then beating your head against
> the win32 virus wall.
	And what better way to do so than say, "Hey, I noticed that your computer is
running a horribly insecure operating system that is spamming countless
numbers of people with worm-ridden filth. Would you care to hear that there
is a better way?"
	:Peter
--
Oh what a tangled web they weave who try a new word to conceive!