Hey,

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Sam MacDonald wrote:

> OK now were talking IRQ's.

Most likely.

>         off subject: any motherboard under $100 is a cheapo unless it's old.
> Can you move all these  to IRQ 5 or 11?

I know. This isn't my 'main' machine... but iit kinda evolved into being
more and more 'main' than I had originally anticipated.

I can't move them, at all. The BIOS has options:

PIN 1   (network, display, uchi)
PIN 2   (uchi)
PIN 3   (echi)
PIN 4   (uchi)

Yes, uchi is taking up three IRQs.

> If you don't use the IrDa turn it off, I've seen infrared mess up video,
> serial, and network (to name a few).

Yeah, everything that isn't neccesary is turned off.

> This is the date and checksum to look for.
>
> Date code: 02/07/2003   checksum:7000

Yeah, that's the one it came with. Plus I flashed to it to make sure.

-Yaron