Hey,

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Sam MacDonald wrote:

> What Mother board do you have and is it at the latest bios?

I must admit it's a somewhat cheapo mboard. It's a Shuttle AK32E, and
Microcenter we selling it with an AthlonXP for $129 a month or two ago.

However, it does have UBS2 and it does support APIC. So this seems to
me like something Linux is kinda doing wrong.

I don't know what memory address it's using, but display, ethernet and one
of the uchi's all use IRQ9. APIC moves them around, naturally.

And yeah, it is at the latest BIOS - there have been no new BIOS rleases
for it since the one it came with...

-Yaron