I did not say to "ban" the software.
I said it's irresponsible do distribute it in the way they are doing
it.  I said the people who use it for evil piss-me-off.

We need the tools but we don't "LEGALLY" sell guns to criminals or
minors.  We require minors to be educated about guns if they will use
them for sport shooting.

The whole note was about the evil little runts that commit crimes
"knowingly" against people who may or may not know they have a security
problem.  They don't contact the person with the leaky security they
just commit a crime.  I'm sure they say to themselves "F**K'em lets
break in" and that's as much thought that goes in to what they do.

Do the right thing, be helpful, be positive, have good intentions.

Don't play god, don't feel you have the right to act just because you
can, don't do evil things for fun.

How difficult is this to understand.

As a society we've let the "gray area" become much to wide.  I only
stole a little money, I only lied a little bit, I only hit him once, I
only raped her once, I only shot him once.  Criminal behavior is
criminal behavior, end of story.

When I was in High School, 1974-1977, I took a humanities class.  We had
to write the quote of the day, from the black board, in our note books.
One of the quotes was  "Freedom is not the right to do as you want to
do, it is the right to do as you should".  I don't remember who the
author is. Your rights are only protected by your ability to behave
yourself.

Lets say my son is riding his new bike around the neighborhood, a tan
age driver, driving at 2 times the speed limit (that would be 50 mph),
hits and kills my son.  Do I have the right to go out and kill that tan
age driver?
No, I don't have that right, I need to do the right thing and call the
police.  However, the kid better hope the police get him before I do.
Do the right thing follow the speed limit so you don't kill my son.

Sam