On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Todd Young wrote:

> There was a batch of bad capacitors that hit the market, I know IBM used
> them, but I'm not sure how many other manufacturers did.

Intel used them for awhile as well.  I don't remember the chipset, but if
you've got a PIII Intel board 700-1Ghz you may experience this problam.

As for your reboot problem, any chance you're overworking your power
supply?  I once had too many HDs hooked up to my 300watt and it didn't
occur to me for a week why my computer was rebooting constantly.

-Brian