Seems to be software related!  ever since I changed my desktop backgrounds
back to something simple (solid color) it has not rebooted.  As soon as
I'm done building mod-ssl apache, I'm going to play around with the
backgrounds and see if I can get it to reboot at random!

I haven't touched the hardware in this box for like ever!