On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 08:49:33PM -0500, Jay Kline wrote:
> One of the problems I have had with most console based mail clients is I
> have a lot of sub folders that things get sorted into, and I have yet to
> find a decent way of summarizing which folders have how many new
> messages, etc.

I currently have 37 seperate mail folders for various high and low
traffic lists, categories, etc. While mutt doesn't show how many
are unread in the folder, I do have it setup to go to the next
highest priority folder with unread messages by default (hit g, the
folder name is auto-inserted)

You can also hit tab after that to see which folders have unread
messages, or tab again to see all folders.