On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 19:41:42 -0500
"Matthew S. Hallacy" <poptix at techmonkeys.org> wrote:
>Most people are turned off by mutt due to the poor (minimal?) defaults,
>if you've used pine, you'll appreciate my mutt configuration:

One of the problems I have had with most console based mail clients is I
have a lot of sub folders that things get sorted into, and I have yet to
find a decent way of summarizing which folders have how many new
messages, etc.  Ill take a look at your config tonight and see if that
makes life any easier, but does anyone else work like this? Also, I
generally use IMAP because keeping a consant connection open to the
server isnt always possible (dumb sonicwall routers...)

Jay