Hi TCLUG.

Last year, on May 16th, you posted a question on a Linux forum about
passwords:

******************
"Hello,

I have a user on my system whose password expires after one day when it's
changed by root.  I've tried setting the password as root, and then logging
into the system and changing the password as the user, but it still expires
after one day.  Anyone have any advice on where to look first?"

It so happens that I am experiencing the same thing. In my case, the users
affected by this had their primary group changed from the default.

Any luck???

Thanks for any advise.

Steve