Yeah the cds read fine in other systems...get them to mount sometimes....ran the upgrade but too many errors to get anything accomplished...now my install on my laptop doesn't work...should be fun fixing....as far as getting double billed, I have been trying to contact them to find out but I only get a voice mail at the number...if I didn't get double billed and they don't want it back I guess ill have to find someone who wants slack9.1 free :) shouldn't be too hard

Dan Lansing

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org [mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Shawn
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 7:11 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] Whoohoo!

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:01:15 -0500
"Lansing, Dan" <Dan.Lansing at AndersenCorp.com> wrote:

> Got mine too....brought it to work with me to play between
> calls....only to find the cdrom on my laptop is unhappy with me....no
> medium found.....it makes me cry......tried several cds....no luck
> with any.....also slack sent me 2 copies....i will have to contact
> them to see if I got double billed....

Interesting.  I remember having that issues previously on the cdrom with 8.0.  Found it was a bad drive.  I could read it in any other system.  After doing a few things (nothing really aside from trying stuff with no real results), it managed to detect and load.

2 copies?  Wow...  Hope you didn't get double billed.

--
Shawn

  The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"