On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, The Wandering Dru wrote:
| That's got to be the first time I've ever heard about any one
| *complaining* about tabbed browsing.

I'm not overly suprised. Most windows users happily run along at 800x600
or 1024x768, and it never occurs to them to have their windows be anything
but maximized.

Throw a Mac user in front of a Doze box, and the first thing they do is
complain about the screen size and then resize maximized windows.

Tabbed browsing is one of those things you have to get used to, and then
know how to use (middle mouse opens a link in a  new tab, ctrl+t for
new tab, etc.) to really enjoy. Once you get used to it, it is hard to go
back.

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
 A password is like your underwear; Change it
 frequently, don't share it with others, and
     don't ask to borrow someone else's.