On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:16:16 -0600, The Wandering Dru
<dru at druswanderings.net> wrote:

> Jeffery Rasmussen wrote:
>
>> applications.  She has, however, sort of complained about font sizes
>> and tabbed browsing, after I ask her on how her experience was.
>
> That's got to be the first time I've ever heard about any one
> *complaining* about tabbed browsing.
>
> I used to use Opera just for that feature (the mouse gestures were
> pretty cool too).  Now I'm a Mozilla guy but wouldn't do without my tabs.
>
> I love tabs!!  Fluxbox has tabs!  I love Fluxbox! er... um... sorry.

I'm also a sucker for eye candy, but need to learn stuff too.. I just got
gentoo set up fromstage 1 - no bootstrap - pure compile from sources on
everything.  I'm thinking of fluxbox for my window manager ... didn't know
it had tabs though - sweet!