Being the lazy type, I hashed out a script to take care of sa-learn tasks
for me. All I do is sort my mail into sa.caught (where caught spam gets
dumped), sa.notcaught (where I move spam messages that spam assassin
didn't catch), and sa.falsepositive (for false positives.)

The false positives usually prompt me to move things around and run my
script. Like I said, I'm lazy.

sa-learn --no-rebuild --ham --mbox sa.falsepositive
sa-learn --no-rebuild --spam --mbox sa.notcaught
sa-learn --rebuild

I do the rebuild of the database seperatly so I can fire off the first two
commands and walk away while the rebuild finishes. Better things to do
than wait around to run the next command...

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
 A password is like your underwear; Change it
 frequently, don't share it with others, and
     don't ask to borrow someone else's.