How would I use this to _browse_ the lan that I'm on?  I can mount
individual network shares from individual computers using samba or
smb://host/share in konqueror, but is there a way that I can retrieve a
list of all the computers on the network and browse through that to get
to an individual computer?  How would I do this?

justin