</Directory>

NameVirtualHost 123.123.123.1

<VirtualHost 123.123.123.1>
    ServerAdmin webmaster at dummy-host.example.com
    DocumentRoot /www/docs/dummy-host.example.com
    ServerName dummy-host.example.com
    ErrorLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-error_log
    CustomLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

I am sure I am missing something simple any help would be appreciated.

--
Matt Thoren
MTT Computer Consulting Inc.
mthoren at mttcc.com