Matt Thoren wrote:
> I am trying to use apache's virtual host for 3 domains to 1 IP address.
>   Below is a snippet.
>
> I have done the research configured the httpd.conf, made sure the
> /www/docs permissions are 0644 but I still get permission errors "403"
> and am unable to display the appropriate index.html.

1. did you restart apache?  sounds obvious but it happens...
2. what does the apache log say when you try to hit the site?
   look in <apache_install_dir>/logs/dummy-host.example.com-error_log

I just looked at a config I have access to that's doing something
similar.  The only thing that jumps out at me is where you have:

	<VirtualHost 123.123.123.1>

I have (added port number); I don't think it's required though:

	<VirtualHost 123.123.123.1:80>

--
scot