On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Wil wrote:
> I have arranged for a place to have an installfest, but need some
> feedback - quickly!

 Installfest?  What's that?
 Wait...I think I remember...kinda. ;)

> Specifics:
> place is in Bloomington
> can 'hold' about 50 or so
> has T1 access

 We've had worse, I suspect.

> For whatever reason, she thought these are held during the week.
> I've attend (most?) of the last 6 or more and they've always been
> a Saturday affair... would one 'fly' as a during-the-week
> operation?

 I seem to recall that there was an Installfest at the Linux Conference
Real Time put on two years ago.  (*checks*  Yep.)  That was on a Thursday,
from 10:30am to 5pm (according to the original post, heh).  So it's not
entirely without precedent.

> PS
> As an alternative - THIS Saturday (June 21st) if she's available?
> REALLY short notice, but at least a chance for a Saturday if the
> weekday-thing turns into 'unlikely'...

 *shrug*  I'll try my best to make it, whenever it ends up being.

     Jima