I have arranged for a place to have an installfest, but need some
feedback - quickly!

Specifics:
place is in Bloomington
can 'hold' about 50 or so
has T1 access

The person I've arranged with is out-of-town on the 28th (when I
had hoped to do this), so asked if we could do this on a weekday.
SO...
ideas/thoughts on a Friday 1-6 (or 7)pm
OR
Thursday (same time frame)
????

For whatever reason, she thought these are held during the week.
I've attend (most?) of the last 6 or more and they've always been
a Saturday affair... would one 'fly' as a during-the-week
operation?

I'd like to get back to her today, or tomorrow at the latest...

Wil

PS
As an alternative - THIS Saturday (June 21st) if she's available?
REALLY short notice, but at least a chance for a Saturday if the
weekday-thing turns into 'unlikely'...