I posted a question about it a few weeks ago. I'm still n00b-
status and saw an article concerning 8.2 being the latest 'just-
slightly-this-side-of-sliced-bread' article and since I'm still
searching for a distro of choice wanted a little feedback. I'd
purchased 8.1 (about a month before 8.2 came out, of course!) and
was considering making another purchase... *didn't, d/l RH9
instead and am happy with it 'mostly' so far*.

>Message: 1
>From: Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>
>To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
>Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 19:16:34 -0500
>Subject: [TCLUG] More people running SuSE? Just more problems
running SuSE? Both?

>Seems like an increase in the number of postings regarding issues
with SuSE.

>Are there more people running SuSE now?
>
>Just more problems because people run SuSE? :-P
>
>Both?
>
>In the past SuSE has been the distant cousin on tclug. If more
members are
>running SuSE, I want to make sure we have the resources for SuSE
like we do
>for Redhat and Debian (ie local mirror, apt repo, etc).
>
>--
>Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
>http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500
>Key fingerprint = AB15 0BDF BCDE 4369 5B42  1973 7CF1 A709 2CC1
B288