Has anybody on this list installed WinTV or Freevo? Did it work well?
What hardware did you use? Which distribution?

I'm looking to set it up on a PC I've had laying around here for a
while.  It's a Celeron 200MhZ w/ 32MB ram. I'm looking to see how well
it works before getting more ram and possibly a nice video card.  One
which will compress/decompress w/o the CPU.  I'm thinking of RedHat,
just because I'm familiar with it, but have thought about rolling my own
distribution with a custom kernel for performance.

-Ryan

--
Ryan Oertel <Ryan at IntegraOnline.Com>