Open your PC, plug it in, turn on the computer.

RedHat will auto detect it, and load the bttv driver.

You can use simple programs such as xawtv, kwintv, or zapping
to watch television, or more advanced programs such as 'vcr' for recording.

If you really want to go all-out, you can build your own PVR (tivo)
with the software at http://www.mythtv.org