Saturday, July 5, 2003   @   12:40:59 PM Central Standard Time

Snn> 1. I see its telling me I need a DNS host name How do I get this? Is it tme now to set this up?

I run several servers with a dynamic IP.  I use the following:
http://www.dyndns.org/
&
http://www.ods.org/
Both the above handle my dns.  My firewall is setup to update the
above services when my ip changes.  That's it.
With this setup you don't need to run your own dns server if you don't
want.

If you search google for dynamic dns you'll find a bunch of dynamic
dns services... Lot's of them are free too.

Robert (aka B_o_B) David Felix De Mars
West Longitude 90' 15' 43"
http://b-o-b.homelinux.com
mailto:chewbaka at toughguy.net