Thank you Tom
I didnt even think about that!!! going there next
I will say this you all are teaching me shit load and thank you

I just got off the phone with comcast and there telling me that my ip address could change day by day that not going to work!!!..... So I think I will be looking for a new internet provider that has statsic ip adress. Unless you no of another way.. and I do need 3 domain names for if someone go's to google and types mn siding contractors I should POP up or I hope.. But for now we will move forward and keep learn...

If your address is 192.168.0.2 then you still have to set up your
router. What model NetGear router do you have?

1. Comcast.net came with a RCA box model DCM245 which is hook to my NetGrear router model RP614 from best buy there are to other computers on it..
2. sorry I did no what a static ip was, just that someone said It was a must for others to see your site ..
3. just got a post by robert saying he's got his firewall to up date the ip when it changes and using dyndns.org. I will look hard it that thank you ...
4. I got the ip address by running ifconfig that gave me inet addr:192.168.0.2 so this may not be correct..if not that puts me lost again

now its time for GOOGLES

thank you
Steve