On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 08:11:25AM -0600, Clay Fandre wrote:
> Subject: posting to Linux mail list
> Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 00:16:52 -0800
> From: "Michael Surkan" <msurkan at windows.microsoft.com>
> To: <tclug-list-owner at mn-linux.org>
>
> I am a program manager in the Microsoft networking group, doing some
> research around how we can improve our operating systems. My goal is to
> help us identify capabilities, improvements, and features that Microsoft
> should be focusing on to help our customers over the next 5 years or so.
> I am particularly interested in hearing from Linux users, and get their
> input about what they feel should be priorities.

Just hand over .001% of that $40 billion MS has in the bank,
and I'd be happy to make suggestions.  No free lunch though.

The nerve of these people.

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota