(see www.screechowl.org for more info.)
The person said they were a reporter with PEOPLE magazine, but the eMail
address was not from People magazine, like the one I sent a message to
editor at people.com
They said they were reporting on solders who had been killed serving
their country in Iraq.
I asked that they verify who they were, they replied but asked me to
ignore the request.
)I may be dumb but I'm not stupid(
Yup, the eMail to editor at people.com included name and eMail address of
the sender.
</sidenote>

I put microsoft and ibm on the same level as people like this.

Sam.