Sam

At that price I would gladly buy at least ten.  The only problem is that
I have not yet developed
the confidence (or lack of laziness, depending on your point of view) to
use them.  I am probably
the most deserving sort of person if you believe in basing things on
"need," but I prefer to think
that most TCLUGers are libertarian in their outlook, and I will thereby
only ask for more education (which
you all seem to be good at providing) until I teach myself how to take
advantage of your generous
offer.
Sincere thanks,
Bill