Sorry for the cross-post, but I didn't get any responses to this post on
tclug-jobs, so I'm cross-posting it here.

Original post here:
http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/tclug-jobs/2003-April/000204.html

Real Time is looking for a QT/KDE developer for a sub-contract position.

Your first responsibility will be to write code, but you will have a seco ndary
responsibility to help mentor Win32 developers (VC++, VB developers) on h ow
to develop QT/KDE code in a Linux environment.

Think of the position as a missionary :-) You'll come with me into the wo rld of
Win32 developers and preach the open source/linux gospel. What could b e
better? :-)

I must stress that you will need strong QT/KDE skills. Since you'll have to
mentor other developers in these skills -and- you'll start mentoring day 1.
There won't be much time for learning as you go on the contract.

Skill set:
Experience developing in a Linux environment (using Redhat now)
QT/KDE development experience (Using QT-3.0.5 and KDE-3.0.4 now)
CVS experience
Team Development
Communication Skills
XP (extreme programming) Development
KDevelop experience a plus
Cppunit experience a plus

Start Date: Week of Apr 28, 2003
End Date: Should know on Apr 23, 2003, but looking like Jul 1, 2003
Rate: Negotiable
Location: Hopkins, MN (must work on site)

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500