As an add-on, speakeasy actually supports Linux, by that I mean you can
call them up, tell them your on Linux and they'll do their best to walk
you through it.  They officially support Red Hat, but they're willing to
work with you on Mandrake/Slack/etc...  However they are using Covad and
Qwest for hardware, and I got really shitty service from them.  The
install should have taken 2 weeks by their estimate, it ended up taking
a month and a half.  That and Qwest installed the box on the inside of
the house by using double-sided foam tape to secure the box in the
laundry room between the boards in the ceiling.  This lasted a whole 6
hours before crashing to the floor in pieces and taking another week for
them to come out to install a new one the right way.

Just thought I should add that, since people are commenting on support
and quality issues.  So far I like speakeasy a lot, their service hasn't
been down since I've been with them, and their tech support is very kind
and helpful, I just wish it wasn't so damn expensive.  I've also told
Covad and Qwest where they can stick their service, but thats a tale for
a different list/email.

--
Chris Frederick <cdf123 at cdf123.com>