Bob is the dictator after all.
I would say you brought up good points, all of which seem to be valid
and applicable to the list. While this is a Linux Users Group, I see
nothing wrong with the ocassional OSX or BSD question. Also, samba on
teh server side, with client questions, is probably alllowed as most of
have probably solved the iussues before.