On Sat, 14 Sep 2002, Bob Tanner wrote:

> This is an official notice.
>
> Please keep your post related to linux, (and related technologies), open
> source, networking, etc.

i do not think that this is a good idea,

what about BSD? there a a couple of BSD users around here (hey gabe!) and
how about MacOSX(hey spencet!) is it covered too?

how about someone implementing samba on the server side, and he has a
client side question can they?

how about .sigs? they kinda started this, are they supposed to conform
too?

are we going to have a "list" of approved subjects we can talk about?
kinda reminds me of the "list" of approved websites chinese people can go

Munir Nassar