On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 02:29:40AM -0500, Chuck Cole wrote:

>I'm not trying to be negative or critical overall or I wouldn't be here.  By
>making some short and sharp comments, we have a good view of where opinions
>really lie... much like giving a transient stimulus to an electronic
>network, and that is a way to see the characteristics or its transfer
>function.  Maybe everyone else knew all this, but we don't have a FAQ to
>explain whether we are going..   Developing a mission or basic definition of
>an organization won't be easy if it's put to general vote.  Perhaps that
>means you and/or Realtime are the defacto responsible parties for now.
>Whatever..
Whatever....?????
If you are unhappy with the structure of the TCLUG that is your problem
and I suggest you deal with it.  I for one like the TCLUG and respect
it for what it is.
The software is freely (as in free b33r) available for you to start your
own web/mail/whatever group.  I don't think the TCLUG is looking for any
sponsorship that requires any "special treatment".

I thank Real-Time for all the time and effort and bandwidth they have so
graciously provide this LUG over the years.  I give respect to the RTE
folks because they have made a positive contribution to the community
without asking/mandating so called "special treatment".

/me lets his tongue loose a tiny bit.