I think you are missing the obvious.  TCLUG has no statement of scope or
being in legal terms, and that probably means that it's Bob's thing and his
legal liability as well as his good works that help promote his business.  I
very much appreciate the efforts he and all others put in, and I'd rather
not see him barbequed if some accident occurs.  I'd like the group to grow
and to include all sorts of interests.  I'm just reacting to questions
others have asked already.  If TCLUG is an organization, then we need a
statement of that.  If Bob and RealTime are not responsible, then they
probably need to take some action to establish that.  I don't care what or
when: I'm just identifying and asking about common things for public groups.
These choices may limit what help I can provide.  Let's not hide our heads
in the sand.

---
Chuck