Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knows of a Web site that polls SMTP servers
and gathers statistics of the most popular MTAs? Our company is
considering replacing our Sendmail UNIX mail relays with Microsoft
Exchange.

I definitely do not share this vision, and wanted to gather as much
evidence as possible that open-source MTAs--Sendmail, Qmail, Postfix,
Exim, others--are the most popular choice for mail relays, particularly
for high-volume sites.

Does anyone have a list of major ISPs/big corporations/other high
profile sites/and what MTAs they use?

Also, any other information on why we should NOT use Exchange would be
greatly appreciated! I know I'm going to be over my head in FUD and
would want to provide facts instead of (only) zealotry :D

Thanks in advance!

Brandon