At the risk of not answering the question directly I
say that zipcode based finders are inherently
inacurate. That said I've done some work with one in
Zope. ;-) I can send you the basics if you want to
convert to whatever language/method you wish to use.
Mail me off list with more details and I send the
useful stuff.

Jack

"Jay Austad" wrote:

> Does anyone know where I find something to do one of
> those "find the nearest
> store" things where you put in your zip code and
it