Where:	Luther Seminary 2481 Como - St. Paul
When:	Wednesday Sept 4, 2002 3:00pm
What:	I talked to the Admin over there today.  He has about 4-5
computers, a dozen monitors, several printers, and some misc
(keyboard,mouse,pc-cards,etc....) items to be rid off.

This will be on a first come first serve basis.

We will be meeting at the Northwestern Building and then driving down
the block to the building where the computers currently live.

If you take the Como exit off of hwy 280 and head East on Como you will
see the campus on the North side of the block.  Continue heading east
on Como and follow the curve to the left ( it is actually a left turn,
but just slightly).  After about 100yards you will see a sign on the left-hand side of the
street for the "Northwestern Building" and an entrance.  I will be in or around ( school
is in session and parking may be cramped) that parking lot.  I have a
black dodge caravan (mini-van).  You can also call me if you don't see
me 651-230-6427.

If you do plan on coming down, please shoot me an e-mail so I know who I
will be waiting for.

http://mappoint.msn.com/map.aspx?L=USA&C=44.9863326745823%2c-93.2007476794274&A=7.16666666666667&P=|44.9863326745823%2c-93.2007476794274|1|2481+Como+Ave%2c+St+Paul%2c+MN+55108|L1|

--
                	--*--SpencerUnderground--*--
http://autonomous.tv/			       spencer at autonomous.tv
Key fingerprint = 173B 8760 E59F DBF8 6FD2  68F8 ABA2 AB08 49C7 4754