On Tue, 2002-09-03 at 15:39, Brandon Hutchinson wrote:

> I definitely do not share this vision, and wanted to gather as much
> evidence as possible that open-source MTAs--Sendmail, Qmail, Postfix,
> Exim, others--are the most popular choice for mail relays, particularly
> for high-volume sites.

I've heard visi.com uses postfix for all their mail now.

I installed postfix on itlabs.umn.edu last week.

ringworld.org runs postfix.  ringworld.org has 'high' volume for the
amount of users we have active.  But its not 'high volume'.

murphy.debian.org just moved to postfix a day or two ago I believe.
(Unless I was seeing things in IRC and not completly paying attention)
Murphy is Debian's list server. stats: http://murphy.debian.org/mrtg/
Murphy pushes an amazing amount of mail.

I think the postfix site has some other examples, too.  Most likely
bigger.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/