Liz Burke-Scovill wrote:
> Slow to log in, slow to refresh, slow to open a new folder - but sometimes
> it's fast..most of the time it's slow. I'd installed 1.2.7 - didn't see
> that 1.2.8 was released until just now.

that's the nature of web-based apps; they're always slower then a local
(running only on your workstation) application.

Are you coming to the installfest?  Do you have remote access to your
mail server (say via ssh?)  If so maybe you could have some of the other
tclugers look at your squirrelmail config tomorrow.  Just a thought...

--
-scot