On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Liz Burke-Scovill wrote:

> That brings up another question. I've got postfix running at home for our
> mail server, with squirrelmail running as the web mail server. I'm not
> thrilled with it - it's slow, it's annoying, and it keeps dumping non-spam
> into the spam folder no matter how hard I try.

squirrelmail? slow? you've gotta be kidding me...

it was kinda slow back in the day when i was using mbox style mail
directories, but once i moved to Maildir it was pretty fast.

email me off list, and i'll hook you up with an account on my squirrelmail
install if you want to compare things.

Munir Nassar
RedConcepts.NET