>If you get stuck with something, let me know.
>
>fred

This  email is for fred or anyone else who might be able to point me in the
right direction.  After reading this thread I decided to put together LFS
for my router.   It's a 200mghz pentium with 128 mgs ram My problem is
compiling everything from source on this machine.  It is so slow it's almost
painful.  While I was watching an hour tick by compiling gcc, I kept looking
at my 900mghz p3 laptop, and my dual  900mghz p3 server and wondering how I
would go about compiling the apps on one of those machines, while targeting
them to run on my routers architecture.

So basically, can anyone point me in the direction of how to do this?