Oh I forgot the other part. Bind is supposed to be a crock of piss poor
code. I use bind but it's the audited, purty darn good OpenBSD version
4.9.8.  You might be able to use that on Linux as well. If you can't you
should seriously consider getting all comfy with Dan and his wacky
licenses.

Joshua b. Jore
http://www.greentechnologist.org