> There is an alternative I've heard of that is done by the author of Qmail.
> Cant think of the name right now, but since I know qmail and this ver of
> bind are 2 of Scot Jenkins' favorites, maybe he knows and will
> post. <duck>
>
> Mike Jentges

You're talking about djbdns. People thing Dan's software works very well,
that it's coded to be particularly unmaintainable, his license is
particularly poor and he's supposed to be a pain to deal with.

For most people it just comes down to whether you can tolerate his
license. It's supposed to be something like source-under-glass. Hey, that
sounds like Microsoft!

Joshua b. Jore
http://www.greentechnologist.org