Try reading some of the articles in inc500.com on internet in business.
Several articles talk about geting included in search engines and how to
get the entry found by more people.

http://www.inc.com/business_on_the_internet/index.html

They also have a weekly newsletter which is pretty good.

--- Jim Streit <jimstreit at northlans.com> wrote:
> This isn't really a Linux question, but you’re the smartest people I
> know.
>
> I am trying to get a couple business web sites high listings on major
> search engines like Yahoo and Google. I have seen web sites that will
> update search engines with your information on a regular basis for a
> fee.  Some that tell you special META tags to include in pages. Some
> are free, others charge.
>
> Does anyone know of a good and a relatively easy way to get a web site
> listed on these sites.

=====
---
Wayne Johnson,             | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003             | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis