> Does anyone know of a good and a relatively easy way to get a web site
> listed on these sites.

1. Use the meta-tag "keywords".
   This allows easy categorization of your website by search engines.

2. Get friends to crosslink their sites to yours.
   The more crosslinked your site is, the more linkely web spiders will
   hit it.  Each time a spider hits a site, a good search engine will
   record how many hits it finds on a particular site.

3. Use well-defined page titles.
   Self explanitory.

4. Use verified HTML.

5. Use unique naming schemes.
   For example, my nickname is '^chewie'.  Notice the '^'.  If you do a
   web search on google for this string, mine is the second site hit.
   Looks like google visited my page on April 2.

6. Pay for it (probably easiest)
   Google and yahoo will charge for higher ratings for your pages.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie