Hello folks-

So if a guy wanted to have "secure" email, and provide it to others, how
would he do it.

Well, i guess you first need to define secure.   Initial thought was oh,
SPOP, or SIMAP.  That fails becuase it will only be secure To and From
my mail server. I want end to end encryption.  Keyword there,
encryption. Gotta encrypt the message, not push it thru a secure tunnel.

So, is encrypting mail just a client issue? Are there server solutions?
Can I (or real time, or any ISP) offer secure email that isint client based?

I am STFW and looking around. Just want to see if anyone had any
thoughts / experiences.

thanks
duncan