On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 09:54:00AM -0600, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 08:24:54AM -0600, Chad C. Walstrom wrote:
> > Joel, texinfo docs can output docbook.  These people are whining about
> > the tool used to view the documentation.
>
> Personally, I don't "whine" about info because of the tool used to
> view it, but rather because I hate playing 'guess the documentation
> format'.  (Although I must say that I've been less than successful in
> my halfhearted attempts to learn to use info.  Like Carl, I tend to
> find it easier to just ask google when man doesn't tell me what I
> need to know.)

Me too.  Maybe I should learn more about info some day.  There's still
the problem of being stuck reading through the same information twice,
though ...

To solve the problem for good, maybe I'll set aside next weekend to
rewrite all the linux man pages in DocBook format and then create a
"doco" reader to read them.  :-)

Joel