On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 08:24:54AM -0600, Chad C. Walstrom wrote:
> Joel, texinfo docs can output docbook.  These people are whining about
> the tool used to view the documentation.

Personally, I don't "whine" about info because of the tool used to
view it, but rather because I hate playing 'guess the documentation
format'.  (Although I must say that I've been less than successful in
my halfhearted attempts to learn to use info.  Like Carl, I tend to
find it easier to just ask google when man doesn't tell me what I
need to know.)

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss