On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 11:43:10AM -0600, Joel Schneider wrote:
> Wow.  Maybe there should be a support group for info-torture victims.
> I also dislike info and wouldn't mind if it were replaced with a more
> widely used hypertext format such as HTML (or maybe DocBook SGML).

Joel, texinfo docs can output docbook.  These people are whining about
the tool used to view the documentation.  Honestly, info is not that
difficult to use, but for people who believe so, they can always use
another version of an info browser to use, or request the original
texino doc to compile it in a different format.

BTW, DocBook isn't always the answer for everything.  It's Yet Another
Markup Language.  Its the document contents that are important.  All
else is parseable.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Get my public key, ICQ#, etc. $(mailx -s 'get info' chewie at wookimus.net)